Market Heights Family Dental is very proud of the group of people that have chosen us as their employer. We sincerely value our team and the high quality of dental care they provide for our patients. Our team of dental professionals might be looking for someone just like you! If you are interested in joining our team please send your resume to the address below.
Join our team of dental professionals and work amongst the best of the best. We are looking for a knowledgeable, dynamic and cheerful Dental Assistant.
Candidate must have current Texas RDA, CPR and N2o licenses/certs, 2+ years’ experience, Dentrix and Dexis knowledge are a plus and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for a candidate with a strong skill-set and leadership qualities that can bring a positive attitude :)) to work each day.
- Maintain patient comfort and be sensitive to patient's concerns
- Possess exceptional human relation skills.
- Ability to work with interruptions and manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrate exceptional manual dexterity.
- Ability to complete tasks within time frame.
- Clean and sterilize instruments and burs.
- Keep abreast and follow of OSHA regulations.
- Oil hand pieces and sterilize according to manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Sterilize hand pieces and disinfect operatory after each patient.
- Empty trash, suction traps and run cleaner through suction each day.
- Keep sterilization room organized.
- Review new patient health history.
- Enter complete treatment plans
- Clean impression trays
- Prepare impressions and/or models for the lab.
- Make temporaries.
- Make custom trays.
- Maintain all lab supplies and equipment in an orderly, clean condition.
- Perform all expanded duties allowed by state law.
- Educate new team members as to the location of supplies, equipment, and materials.
- Perform four-handed assisting and delegated expanded duties.
- Take x-rays using Dexis.
- Provide comprehensive post-op instructions.
- Check that treatment rooms are ready, stocked, and clean at the beginning of each appointment.
- Seat patients and have proper set up for procedures.
- Accurately chart all procedures, record date, and services rendered.
- Perform clinical procedures as state laws allow.
- Fill out lab slips for lab work to be done making sure all information is correct with dates, signatures, and shades
- Contact the labs for pick-up and delivery and be sure cases are sent to the correct lab.
- Supplemental insurances - Life, STD, LTD
- Employee dental benefits which are covered at 100%
- Paid holidays
- CE classes
We offer a competitive compensation, paid vacation, holidays and CE classes. Feel secure with our health, vision, and supplemental insurances as well as employee dental benefits which are covered at 100%. We also offer 401k, with employer contributions and have bonus opportunities. All candidates please respond to resumes@MarketHeightsFamilyDental.com