Dental Crowns – Harker Heights, TX
Give Your Damaged Tooth a Second Chance
A dental crown restoration is one of the most versatile repair solutions we offer. Dental crowns from our Harker Heights, TX dentist are used as an integral part of many restorative and cosmetic dental services including:
- Correcting severe chips, cracks, and fractures
- Concealing cosmetic flaws with conservative treatments like bonding or veneers
- Finalizing root canal therapy to renew dental structure and protect treated teeth
- As part of a single-tooth dental implant
- To support traditional fixed bridge tooth replacement prosthetics
Why Choose Market Heights Family Dental for Dental Crowns?
- Skip the Goop with Digital Impression Software
- Dentists and Team Caters to Families
- Tooth-Colored Materials for Best Esthetics
Dental Crowns Process
Dental crowns can be crafted from gold, metal, porcelain-fused-to-metal, and ceramic. Placement typically requires two visits. During the initial restorative dentistry appointment, we prepare the tooth by removing a minimal amount of dental structure. Then, we collect impressions to craft custom dental crowns. While the personalized restoration is being made, our team places a temporary to protect the prepared tooth. Once the crown is ready, patients return to our dental office to receive the final restoration.